- Ensure smooth operation of all electrical systems to supply quality power to all the facility and utility equipment without any power interruption
- knowledge of operation and maintenance of Transformer, UPS, DG, PCC, and MCC
- Complying with the statutory requirements like CEIG inspection,
- MIS for the power and fuel – consolidating power taken from the different sources (Open access trading, Govt power, Solar power) and the power consumption for facility wise
- Ensuring the readiness of the fire alarm system by testing and preventive maintenance as per the schedules.
- Co-ordination for project-related activities like detailing the electrical BOQ, CQ and operations of the electrical systems.
- Preparation of Capex budget, revenue budget, daily report, monthly performance report and electrical units cost of operation for Manufacturing, offices, RD and utilities.
- Part of Safety preparing JSA, HIRA SOI closing, MSI First second part audit points and Electrical safety
- Maintaining the inventory of the critical spares for the critical equipment only.
- Facility Access control and Door interlocks systems healthiness.
- Electrical capabilities.
Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Medical Services / Hospital
Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Full Time, Permanent